Translate

Sunday 31 December 2017

My First go at selling at Christmas Makers Markets - Cards,calendars prints.... - Take a look!

On the 28th November I had a stall at my first Norwich Makers Market Held at St Thomas's Church Norwich. Here are some of the items I was selling. They all tell a story of Norwich and depict well known iconic landmarks as well as hidden and lesser known parts. My Mini Book cards and calendars also capture life in Norwich from local green party demonstrations to well known stall holders on the market. I had a great time at the fair and did really well for my first go with lots of positive comments. What I enjoyed the most was chatting to local Norwich folk about memories and the places that they were especially fond of which has given me lots of ideas for places to sketch next year. I think I will continue with the series of Mini book cards in 2018.











No comments:

Post a Comment